By submitting the reservation form and/or paying the deposit invoice, the renter is agreeing to Masters Memories Terms and Conditions.
1. RENTAL DETAILS – The invoice and these terms and conditions are the complete agreement between you, the renter, and Masters Memories. Verbal agreements are not valid. All rental details, special requests and other agreements need to be included in the invoice.
2. DEPOSIT REFUND – The deposit is 100% refundable if the rental is canceled 60 days or more from the rental date. The deposit is forfeited if the rental is canceled less than 60 days from the rental date.
3. DOWN TIME – There may be a 5-10 minute break in the photo booth operation if the print media needs to be replaced, the equipment needs to be adjusted/rebooted or the attendant needs a short personal break. If the down time exceeds 10 minutes for any reason, the attendant will extend the rental by the same number of minutes.
4. FULL OR PARTIAL REFUNDS – If Masters Memories is unable to fulfill the rental according to our written agreement due to circumstances not caused by the renter or their guests, including but not limited to: vehicle trouble or major equipment failure, the maximum damages or refund is the amount the renter has paid for the rental. Your rental payments may be refunded in part or in full based on the duration and cause of the failure. This does not impact anything covered by the our $1,000,000.00 Liability Insurance policy.
5. ARBITRATION – In the event that issues cannot be resolved, all parties agree to use binding arbitration in the Denver Metro Area of the State of Colorado.